Want to add elegance and serenity to your home and yard? Want to create spaces that are beautiful, whimsical, and functional?
This article will showcase some of the best water feature products for the home and yard, including fountains, ponds, diffusers, and waterfalls.
If you’re looking for a gift, to add ambiance to your living spaces, or just plain want the calming effects, let’s get started!
The Best Water-Centered Products for Your Home
To access the beautiful and soothing, effects of water, you definitely have options!
Browse below and shop here for the ultimate convenience.
1.) Ultrasonic Diffusers
Ultrasonic diffusers are a popular way to bring scents into the home by dispersing essential oils through sound waves. They can also double as humidifiers– perfect for dry environments or during the winter.
Diffusers are quiet and can be used anywhere, with any type of essential oil. Overall, they’re a great way to enjoy the benefits of mist mingled with blissful, aromatic scents!
- Are beautiful and add ambiance to any room in your home
- Come in freshwater or saltwater tanks
- Have a calming effect on the mind and body
- Reduce stress levels and promotes relaxation (the sound of water flowing and the gentle movement of fish)
- Can lower blood pressure and heart rate
Marina iGlo Aquarium Kit– 10 Gallon Aquarium Kit
3.) Indoor Rain Walls/Water Walls/Bubble Walls
For many people, the sound of running water is incredibly soothing and can evoke feelings of peace and tranquility.
But indoor rain walls, also called water walls, or bubble walls:
- take design and beauty to the next level.
- don’t have to be permanent fixtures
- can help to mask unwanted noise (traffic, neighbors)
- make it easier to concentrate and relax
- comfortably increases the humidity, and reduces dryness in the air
4.) Tabletop Fountains
- Come in a range of styles from sleek and modern to natural and rustic
- Are a great way to add the sights and sounds of water to your home
- Visually soothing and reduces eye fatigue
- Are easy to set up, and can be placed on any flat surface
- Are an excellent option for small spaces
Just being near water can help to lower cortisol levels and heart rate, thus reducing stress levels.
Ceramic and Glass Tabletop Fountain– Cute and Contemporary!
Alpine Tiered Column Tabletop Fountain– 3-tiered Best Seller!
Haobos Indoor Fountain– Perfect in ANY room.
5.) Outdoor Ponds
While many people think of ponds as murky pools of stagnant water, they can actually be quite beautiful and full of life.
A well-designed pond can:
- Attracts birds, frogs, and other animals, giving a natural feel to your yard
- House Koi, a popular type of fish that add color, beauty, and interest to any pond
- House water lilies, which are beautiful and help keep the water clean.
6.) Wall Art
Artwork that features water in shades of blues, greens, and turquoise is a popular wall art choice because the cool colors are soothing and calming.
Images of oceans, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, beaches, and other aquatic scenes really help for destressing after a ****** day.
7.) Indoor Water Gardens
Create an indoor water garden!
- can help to purify the air,
- add a touch of green to your home,
- provide a peaceful oasis
- are easy to care for
It’s so easy. Grab some glasses or jars, some plant slips, and water, and voila- you have a water garden!
Or check out terrariums like this.
8.) Water Lamps (when an aquarium isn’t an option!)
These are so cool- I love them and all my kids have the various kinds. They are really tranquil and perfect for the bedroom.
Rain Lamp– SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!!!!
9.) Noise Machines
For many people, sleep is elusive.
But- Exposure to soothing sounds from noise machines like waterfalls, thunderstorms, brooks, rain, and ocean waves can help you relax and fall asleep more quickly.
10.) Outdoor Fountains
Wall fountains are another tranquil option for your yard.
Wall fountains are relatively straightforward to install; they come with all the necessary components to set up and maintain. You might need some help and maybe a spigot- but it’ll be worth the effort!
11.) Above Ground Pool- What!?
You might not’ve been thinking “water” on such a large scale, but above-ground pools:
- are a fun and affordable option (compared to inground pools),
- they last for years,
- are incredibly well made,
- and do not require a great deal of maintenance.
There will be some research required on your behalf regarding pool safety regulations, permits, your personal and lifestyle considerations, and commitments, etc.
And it’s a big decision, which is why it’s last on the list, but imagine your backyard- now imagine it with a pool– if you sighed happily, you might just be a future pool owner!
Alias Nuance Above Ground Pool – this is the type of pool I have, but ours is saltwater, and it’s the best option for our climate (short summer), our size needs, affordability (compared to in-ground pools) and convenience (it stays up all year).
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How Will Water Feature Products Make A Difference?
Water features not only beautifully impact your spaces- kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms- but any aspect of water- the sound and sight (visual)- will have a positive impact on you mentally or emotionally and if you swim- physically as well.
These options are all amazing ways to add beauty and relaxation to your home.
You might also include humidifiers in this category because they technically pump water vapor into the air and have all sorts of benefits, especially in the winter.
Remember- any aspects of water feaurted in your house and yard will like bringing a little slice of paradise.